- LCC steel shot
- Cast steel shot
- Cast Steel Grit
- Stainless Steel Cut Wire Shot
- Grinding Steel Shot
- Atomized Stainless Steel Shot
- Copper shot, aluminum shot, iron shot ,iron grit
- Attantion: Pengshan, LU
- Tel: 0086 -- (0) 543-4502097
- Fax: 0086 -- (0) 543-4502537
- Email Add: email@example.com
- Add: No.209 Industrial development zone Haosheng Zouping,Shandong,P.R.China
- Website: www.jy-abrasive.com
Factors affecting the strength of cast steel shot
The strength of cast steel pellet is the key to determine the quality of the product, so we should always pay attention to the change of product strength in the use, in order to prevent the use of cast steel pellet efficiency, in order to avoid changes in its hardness, we need to understand the factors affecting the hardness of cast steel pellet, so as to formulate the corresponding solutions.
[factors affecting the strength of cast steel pellets]
1. Size of cast steel shot: the larger the cast steel shot, the greater the impact energy, the greater the strength of cast steel shot, but the coverage rate of cast steel shot decreases. Therefore, on the premise of producing the required strength of cast steel pellets, it is advantageous to minimize the size of cast steel pellets. In addition, the size of cast steel shot is also limited by the shape of cast steel shot processing parts, its diameter should not exceed half of the circle radius in the groove, cast steel shot size is generally between 0.2-3.0mm.
2, the hardness of cast steel shot: when the hardness is greater than the hardness of parts, the hardness value of cast steel shot does not affect the strength of cast steel shot. On the contrary, the strength of cast steel shot will decrease with the decrease of hardness.
3, cast steel pellet speed: cast steel pellet speed increased, cast steel pellet strength will increase, but the speed is too high will make its crushing quantity increase.
4. Injection Angle: when the casting steel shot is vertical, the strength of the cast steel shot is high, so the casting steel shot is generally treated in this state.
5, the amount of cast steel pellets: the cast steel pellets of the broken cast steel pellets are low in strength, so it should be often removed broken pellets, to ensure the integrity of cast steel pellets is not less than 85%. In addition, the broken balls with sharp corners can scratch parts.
Because the hardness of cast steel pellet is an important parameter to ensure product quality, so we should try our best to prevent its hardness from changing, and for its influencing factors, we need to do preventive work in advance when using, so as to ensure the hardness of cast steel pellet, to ensure the performance in the subsequent use.